Dreams are to be seen in sleep. Dreams are to be fulfilled when you are not in sleep. So, wake up, work your best with in your abilities to achieve all for yourself without listening to fake promises of these politicians because they are best for their work. That is, giving you dreams in best of sunshine.
Two words for the 17-18 Budget: Future Indefinite
This dengue mosquito is flying in switzerland and you are wielding the stick here.
Is this real? People who bore demonetisation without a whimper are rallying for Jallikattu? Where are the priorities? We seem to respond much more on cultural issues than on governance issues. All it takes is one emotional issue? Politicians know this. We the people are the herds..
The fear with Modi is not about ordinary corruption, but about totalitarian control!
It is only 3rd Jan but we probably already have the best joke of 2017. Rajnath Singh said that BJP doesn't indulge in polarization politics.
The list of questions:
- Union Minister Piyush Goyal has said on the floor of the House that the decision to demonetise was taken by the RBI and its Board. The government merely acted upon this advice. Do you concur?
- If the decision was indeed RBI’s, then when exactly did the RBI decide that it was in India’s best interests to demonetise currency?
- What was the exact rationale laid out by the RBI for this decision to invalidate Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes overnight?
- RBI’s own estimates show fake/ counterfeit currency to be a mere Rs 500 crore. India’s cash to GDP was 12%, lower than Japan (18%) and Switzerland (13%). High denomination notes as a share of currency was 86% in India, but 90% in China and 81% in US. So, what was so alarming that the RBI decided India needed to demonetise suddenly?
- When was the notice sent to the RBI Board members calling for an emergency meeting on November 8? Which of them attended this meeting? How long the meeting did last? And where are the minutes of this meeting?
- In the subsequent note sent to the Cabinet recommending demonetisation, did the RBI explicitly mention that this decision would mean invalidating 86 per cent of the country’s currency and its attendant cost? How long did the RBI say it would take to remonetise?
- The RBI notification of November 8, 2016 under Section 3 c(v) issued a restriction on withdrawal from a bank account over the counter to Rs 10,000 per day and Rs 20,000 per week. There was a similar limit of Rs 2,000 per day in an ATM. Under what law and powers of the RBI, were these limitations imposed on people to withdraw their own cash? What gave the powers to the RBI to ration currency notes in the country? If there are no laws that you can cite, why should you not be prosecuted and removed for abuse of power of office?
- Why have there been so many flip-flops in RBI regulations over the past two months? Please give us the name of the RBI officer who came up with the idea to ink people for withdrawal? Who drafted the notification on marriage related withdrawal? If it was not the RBI that drafted these but the government, is the RBI now a department of Ministry of Finance?
- How much exactly was demonetised and how much has been deposited back in old currency? What was the expectation of notes to be extinguished when the RBI advised the government to demonetise on November 8?
- Why has the RBI refused to reveal information under the RTI, citing inane reasons such as fear of personal injury? Why is the RBI not providing information under RTI to queries that come?