It was in 1988-90, when working for the Hindi daily “JANSATTA“, I realised that the multinational corporations entering the Indian market would need professionals to translate their company statements into local languages. Thus was born Anuvaad Communication.
We have been doing translation for corporate India through top public relations firms from across the country. Though, there was the possibility of multi language translation or at least translating into Indian languages, I preferred to translate myself and only into Hindi from English. In course of it, I have translated several books, magazines, brochures, offers and letters. However, Translating Press Release is our forte and we have been doing this for Public Relation agencies and several corporates. Some of the notable books that We have translated are as below;
- My Presidential Years by R. Venkatraman
- The Plain Truth by N.K. Singh
- The Politics of Crime and Corruption by N.K. Singh
- Anatomy of A Flawed Inheritance by J.N. Dixit
- Mulayam Singh – A Political Biography by Ram Singh & Anshuman Yadav
- Portrait of Lal Bahadur Shashtri by L. P. Singh
- India A Travel Guide by Aruna Deshpandey
- Guilty Men of India’s Partition by Ram Manohar Lohia
- When My Valley was Green by Kanwar K Kaul
- Regular translation of several issues of Beauty Launchpad
- Regular translation of Master Class, Hindi Pullout of Beauty Launchpad India Magazine
- At War – Four Pillars of Falsehood & Public of Republic by Aridaman Jit Singh & Nayani Singh
- It’s up to you by Anju Dhawan (In process)
Get in touch, if you have any query or need assistance in English to Hindi or other Indian Language translation.